Ecommerce Shopify Manager
Philippine Wine Merchants is looking for a highly skilled Ecommerce Manager to lead our Shopify store and digital marketing operations. This position is mostly remote, and may require in-office work.
- Added Commission based pay
- Performance bonuses
- Remote work
- Access to exclusive events such wine dinners, tastings, and networking events.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Driving sales and leads to the Shopify store
- Design and build dynamic reporting dashboards.
- Monitor digital marketing campaign performance and website analytics.
- Develop, oversee, and implement digital marketing campaigns and work toward meeting the goals and targets of the team.
- Create and implement digital marketing content and campaigns for the company.
- Analyze the efficacy of digital campaigns and utilize analytics to communicate success of campaign.
- Create, review and update business process flows. Ensure continuous process improvements leading to better quality/efficient processes.
- Perform other duties related to the role such as budget management, product margin analysis.
- Understand customer journey, attribution, acquisition costs, customer retention cohorts.
- Track product inventory and work cross-functionally with operations.
- Identify and troubleshoot problems with website, ad platforms and payment providers.
- Proactively plan projects for upcoming campaigns, sales, product launches.
The ideal candidate has:
- 4-5+ years experience working with an ecommerce Shopify store, or a proven record of managing and scaling an ecommerce business
- Deep understanding of social media and ad platforms such as Facebook, Google, Instagram, Tiktok
- Experience designing and building dynamic e-commerce reporting dashboards
- Strong knowledge of SEM, SEO, and Google Analytics
- Front end and back end experience with Shopify and adept with working with Shopify developers
- Strong knowledge of email marketing including Shopify automation
- Knowledge of Shopify apps and third-party API integrations
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent English communication skills (both verbal and written)
Salary: Php80,000.00 - Php120,000.00 per month